Thursday, March 2, 2017

Beard Baubles

This is a new one for me, I'm usually not sitting there cross eyed for ten minutes trying to figure out "what the f". Well not since glitter beards but this one is a little different because of how popular they are. In essence we are talking about turning your man sized beard into a miniature Christmas tree. I'll admit since the Christmas is my favorite time of year this sparked my interest but I can't see a reasonable opportunity to rock this. Unless you were knew you were going to get fired so you showed up to your holiday part obliterated and covered in these things just to be obnoxious. Now that I can get on board with. [caption id="attachment_54607" align="aligncenter" width="960"]Guy with beard baubles Image via hiconsumption.com[/caption]

Where To Buy Beard Baubles

There are several options, everything from amazon to niche websites just for these. I suggest you do some research on the material they are made with because you're probably going to be drunk enough to fall on your face or get punched in it to wear these. Make sure that it's a shatter proof plastic, you don't want to end up on that show "craziest ways to die" from a beard bauble laceration.

http://ift.tt/2k6y5Oq



from Beard Oil Balm - Feed http://ift.tt/2m0IBId
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment