Sunday, January 29, 2017

Beard Oil CVS Review

What Beard Products CVS Actually Carries

Well I can't figure out who had the horrible idea of carrying this crapy brand first but one of these companies need to get a gold star for being the laziest kid in class. Not only does CVS carry terrible quality of bread products but they chose the same exact line as Walgreen's. Don't try to tell me that they had no choice because it's the hottest selling one on market because I've never heard of this goat piss in a bottle before I started reviewing these stores. I'm tempted to just send you to my Walgreen's beard oil review but I know Google wouldn't appreciate my lack of effort so I guess I'll just rant a little more on my disdain for this sh*t show (side note, who knew that disdain was spelled like that, took me 5 minutes to figure that out). [wpsm_comparison_table id="2" class=""] Now as you can probably tell by the 6 grader artwork these products aren't worth even trying but I still like it's comical to point out that they tried to appeal to one of the most manly demographics in the world by putting a toad looking hipster on the front. I stated this in my other review but I still can't believe that they think by adding numbers to the product that it's going to trick anyone over the age of twelve. If that's the market they are targeting then they hit it, the rare freak of a 7th grader who has a full beard, by all means keep pushing CVS. To check out any of my other jerky but honest reviews or to find out more about beard products as a whole visit Beard Oil Balm homepage.

http://ift.tt/2k6y5Oq



from Beard Oil Balm - Feed http://ift.tt/2kIuqFX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment