Sunday, January 29, 2017

Ducktail Beard- How To Trim It

Well first thing I had to do is figure out what the heck they meant by it, all I could picture was Scrooge Mcduck. Once I saw a picture of it I knew instantly what they were talking about, definitely not what I call it from where I'm from but none the less it's a simple process.

To Trim Your Beard Into A Ducktail Beard Follow These Directions

1. Your beard mus be at least 1 inch below your chin.

2. Start at the Top & Center of your chin trimming in an arch motion towards the desired end point of your manscaping invention.

3. Continuously comb down the front of your beard and up your neck to get an accurate length.

4. Begin shaping from your duck point up the left side of your chin gradually decreasing in length.

5. Repeat step four on the right side of your face.

6. Blend sideburns and mustache area to your liking.

guy cutting a ducktail beard For more tips visit our category for all things men's styling - Styling Tips

beardoilbalm.net



from Beard Oil Balm - Feed http://ift.tt/2kIH0Vp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment