Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Best Beard Trimmer For Stubble – 2017 Review

We've all had those beard trimmers that do a decent job on the jaw and chin line but then you get to your neck and it seems like the only way to trim them to the right length is scratch yourself to death so I put together a list of the top 3 choices out there.

3 Best Stubble Beard Trimmers 2017

1. WAHL 9854-600 LITHIUM ION ALL IN ONE TRIMMER

[caption id="attachment_54296" align="aligncenter" width="388"]Wahl Lithium Ion Image Via Amazon.com[/caption]   The beauty of this one is that the attachments actually work, you're dealing with a trimmer that just happens to have other crap thrown in, kind like target and beard oil. I don't know about you but I've only wanted a nose trimmer on those days when I wake up and notice that it looks like there is a bush growing out of there over night. It's nice to have an attachment to throw on and clean that up. Shave is cleaner than most which I think has to do with the spacing and length of the ridges. My favorite part is that it doesn't grab and rip your neck, I've tried using on of those Costco kits in the past which was clearly made for you head and almost died.

2. Remington MB4040 Lithium Ion Powered Men's Rechargeable Mustache Beard and Stubble Trimmer

[caption id="attachment_54300" align="aligncenter" width="500"]Remington MB4040 Stubble Trimmer Image Via Amazon.com[/caption] Blame Remington for the horrible image lighting, I wanted to show this one because you can see the quality of the attachment covers that come with it. They actually did something smart here and varied the spacing on the covers to work for guys with a very dense beard and those who have one that looks like it's made of wheat. I generally prefer having an adjustable length that's attached to the trimmer like this one instead of all those awful plastic pieces that I lose or step on and break when I'm half asleep.

3. TRYM II - The Rechargeable Modern Hair Clipper Kit

[caption id="attachment_54302" align="aligncenter" width="500"]TRYM 2 Rechargeable Clipper Kit Image Via Amazon.com[/caption] I know what you're thinking, this thing comes with those funky ass plastic attachments but look at it, the damn thing is gorgeous. This is the kind of gift you get as a man that you actually like, I have used this in a bachelor party gift bag before and everyone rolled to the stripclub with one of these in their back pocket. I'm going to definitely have to add this to my list of best guy gifts. Shave is as clean as it looks.

beardoilbalm.net



from Beard Oil Balm - Feed http://ift.tt/2jZ0Cr4
via IFTTT

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, best beard balm

    ReplyDelete