Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Women’s Opinion on Beards

I thought about polling women and setting up a well thought out unbiased experiment but you and I know both know the truth, women love beards. I've never met a women who said they didn't like or prefer it, I'm sure you could find some hipster 20 year old women who want their man to look like a chick, shaved down with skinny jeans on but real women prefer the bush...

Here's a Lesson on How Not To Be

Women's opinion on Beards and Body Hair in Misc Stuff Forum

http://ift.tt/2jEGabtI want to marry a woman that likes me hairy everywhere. The only area I consider shaving/trimming is my back (if/when I get back hair). My mom hates beards, back hair, and butt hair. She loves head hair, chest hair, arm hair, and leg hair. My dad had a mustache until I was two. My mom encouraged him to shave it, because it was multicolored. I wish he had kept it. She says ALL women hate beards. I DON'T believe her. She encourages, but does not force me to shave. DON'T WORRY, I won't shave. She has no idea that I will grow a yeard someday. I don't care if she hates beards. Are there some women that prefer beards that are over 1 year length? Do some women like untrimmed chest hair? What about back hair?Read more...
I don't mean to call out some poor kid from a random thread but if you're searching for what women think then you've started in the wrong place. Women love confidence, if you're asking Google what the hell they like then you need to focus on you and becoming the MAN a women would like. Everything superficial is just an elaborate net to catch something good but if you're insecure about anything, even the way your beard looks to someone else then you're going to scare her away when she finds out how much of a mess you are. Moral of the story, women love beards it's a fact. Ask Moses. If you want more awesome articles visit our Beard advice & reviews.

Beard Oil Balm



from Beard Oil Balm - Feed http://ift.tt/2kshEP5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment