Saturday, February 18, 2017

Coconut Oil For Beard Growth

So let me get this straight someone whispered to you that this was in fact another way to get that full facial hair look you've always wanted. While I still to this day think that these weird wise tales are funny they do have some truth to them but not exactly what you had in mind. It actually has the same benefits you get from putting in the hair on the top of your head (which I'll explain later) but just in case you're coming here to learn how to apply it, let's go over that first.

How To Apply Coconut Oil To Your Beard

Now I know what you're thinking is coconut oil really for your beard? Actually it's really good for it but you're going to have to take some precautions otherwise it will look like you're moonlighting as an adult film star. I'm not going to give you a 5 step system on how to apply coconut oil to your face, I've made too many of those ridiculous posts on this site and let's hope by this point in lift that you've mastered the art of taking something out of a jar and applying it to an area of your body without dying. So what I'm going to do is give you a few key points that you need to know.

#1 Use Refined Coconut Oil

I know what you're thinking "But unrefined is better because blah blah blah" and yes your blah's are correct but unless you're going to lay on your stomach like a chubby six year old kid and eat half a jar while you're putting it on your beard, don't worry about it. Trust me, I tried to use unrefined but not matter how warm I got it pasty white flakes in my beard that looked like There's Something About Mary but worse because I'm a man..

#2 Don't Use Too Much

If your first instinct was like mine and you want instant results then you're going to have to fight the urge to throw a gallon on your face. As much as you and I hoped it did, it doesn't work that way. It will actually cause more problems because you will end up clogging your pores and inhibit beard growth. The best thing you can do is use a small amount and stay consistent with it, put your oil in place where you can't forget to use it. If you wife get's mad that it looks tacky to have it sitting on the bathroom counter then find a 'pretty' little container to store it in or just buy her a car. Sorry I just have to point out the ignorance of the world real quick. As I was paroozing the internet to find cold hard facts on why coconut oil is so good for your hair and the indirect result it has on hair growth (it helps keep your hair healthy, it does NOT grow your hair) I found this lovely quote from the first search engine result - "Coconut oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles" - lucybee.co Call me crazy but that isn't even a complete sentence. I think there is supposed to be a "and some crap happens to make it grow" but since there is no evidence to support that they just ended the sentence right there. Alright that is enough of my tangent, here is the truth.

How Coconut Oil Helps Beard Hair

I'm only going to list one because to me it's the real powerhouse of why it's so good for facial hair. Simply put, it's a great anti bacterial and anti fungal. If you have done any research on the good ole dermis then you know that the biggest determent to hair growth is unhealthy skin and this is a great way to remedy that. When it comes to making your beard smooth and silky or hydrating your skin I say there are several better way's to make that happen. Check out the Beard Oil Balm Homepage for more info on that.

beardoilbalm.net



from Beard Oil Balm - Feed http://ift.tt/2lx5jKj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment